Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treating - Tyson Style

Every Halloween, Tyson invites the children of their employees to  trick or treat at their offices. We took Xander on Friday and he had SO MUCH FUN! He was only 8 months last Halloween so I was surprised that he knew EXACTLY what to do with all of the candy. He didn't try to eat it...he just went around to everyone's bucket took a few handfuls and put them in his bucket. It was so cute!
Love this! X was scared of it.. of course :)  I thought it was appropriate for him to be a chicken this year! Everyone got a kick out it!

We loved getting to visit Daddy at work! Notice Xander's eyes are on a candy bucket!
Some of the guys made a trail of candy for X to collect... he loved it!
Hmm...Decisions, Decisions...
Ms. Sabrina is so sweet, I am so glad we got to see her... she just loves Xander! Of course Xander had to go visit Uncle Mike!
I feel so blessed to have such a hard working husband and precious little son! Love them!!
This was at Tyson last year! X was just about 8 months and so chubby!! Precious!!!
Sorry about the picture overload! I tend to take a TON of pictures and I love them all. We had a great time trick or treating with Daddy and I am so thankful that James works for such a great company! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012