Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Kicks!

I don't think I have ever talked about Xander's obsession with Yo Gabba Gabba on my blog before. Well, he is obsessed, and it is the ONLY show he will watch. He knows all the songs and loves to dance along with them. It is seriously so cute.

My favorite shoes for Xander right now are Vans. He has been needing new ones, so I went to the Mall Monday to get him a new pair. I was just going to get the same color he already has since they go with everything, but when I saw these Yo Gabba Gabba Vans I HAD to have them...I mean Xander had to have them. :) Normally I am not big on character shoes for kids, but these are adorable!!! Just look...

I can not get enough of them! Xander loves them too! He walks around saying "Bobeee" (Brobee). I don't know what he is going to wear to match these new shoes, but at least they are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012