Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Today our MOPS group took a little field trip to a local corn maze. We had so much fun! It was Xander's first time at a pumpkin patch/corn maze. I promise he had FUN despite the angry face in most of his photos. :) He wanted to run around and play and he did NOT want to do any of the structured activities like riding the cow train or the hay ride.
I was trying to get a good picture of the two of us since I have about 5 total since he was born, but he was just not having it! 
My cautious little Xander was scared to go on the cow train! He whined the whole way, and once we started going I was whining too! Our cow was in the middle of the train and it was so bumpy I thought we were going to fly out! It was awful!
Again, Xander being very cautious... he was scared of the baby goats in the petting zoo! That is the closest he would get :). I just LOVE that picture in the middle... My happy boy running around! The hay ride took us to this baby pumpkin patch where all the kids got to pick their own pumpkin. X didn't really like this either because he had to pick them out of the dirt!
I Love this picture because he looks so deep in thought, I wonder what he is thinking! :)
We had so much fun today and I am glad the rain held up long enough for us to enjoy the morning at the Ozark Corn Maze!

*linking up with JDaniels4smom.com - Halloween Traditions Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012