Monday, June 11, 2012

A Trip To The Dentist!

Xander had his first trip to the dentist last week! I have been putting it off for a little while because I knew that he would be terrified. Thankfully James was able to meet me there so he could help calm Xander down in case that was necessary. The pediatric dentist here in town is SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, I am jealous that Xander has such a cool dentist office to go to! He was so excited when we walked in because it looked like a new place to play! The excitement was short lived however and when we were called back for his cleaning Xander started to grow suspicious and quickly became clingy, whiny, and nervous. I definitely could not have taken him without James!



This was the "Theater" The whole office was set up like a safari. I only took one picture of the waiting area, but they had lots of other fun stuff!


 

"Pep" Talk ;)

Save me Mommy!!

They had flat screen TVs in the ceiling so the kids could watch a movie while in the chair! Xander chose to watch Cars!


So proud of my big boy!


All Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012