Monday, June 25, 2012

Linking Up & Our Weekend!

I am linking up with Jenna for her Commenting Challenge. Today's topic is to share a little about me! I am a 24 year old wife and mother. I live in North West Arkansas with my husband James and my two sweeties, Xander and Isabella. Xander is 2 and Isabella just turned 2 months!

James and I were both raised right outside the city of Atlanta. We married in December 2006 and moved to Los Angeles in February 2007. Talk about a culture shock! We lived in L.A. for 2 years before moving to Arkansas. After living in such a crazy city I was happy to get back near the south. While we were in the process of moving I found out I was pregnant with my son Xander.. SURPRISE! It was a very exciting time! New state, new house, new job (for James) and a new baby!! Time as FLOWN by and I just gave birth two months ago to my sweet little girl Isabella. I was 23 weeks pregnant when she was diagnosed with Down Syndrome. This came as quite a shock to us, but through faith and prayer we made it through. Isabella has been such a blessing to our family and has already changed our lives for the better! She also has a heart defect (AV Canal) and will be having open heart surgery next month. More prayers, more faith, and more waiting!

Thanks for stopping by.. and for more about me, check out the About Me tab at top... I have a list of 25 fun facts about myself! :) 

*****
Our Weekend...

James Worked...
 Xander Played...












Sister Slept...



 















James and I did find time for a movie date at the house. We watched This Means War with Reese Witherspoon. It was cute.. maybe a little cheesy, but thats okay! :) We enjoyed spending time together, snacking on popcorn and candy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012