Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Anxious

Not much to blog about this week. We are still "quarantined" and I am getting more and more nervous about Friday. I am trying to keep my mind clear by cleaning and getting the house ready for my family, but I have my moments. I have my moments of doubt, of fear, of worry. The "worldy" side of me plays every possible "what if" over and over in my mind, the spiritual side of me says to trust in the Lord. It is a sin to worry. God is bigger than this. God will heal her heart. One of my favorite verses is Philippians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." I know I can not control the outcome of this surgery just as I could not control our sweet girl having an extra chromosome. So I pray. I try not to worry, and I give all my fears over to the Lord. 

I haven't even gotten the camera out this week. I did take a couple of pictures of our first day of "quarantine" and then a couple last night because Isabella just looked so cute in her PJs. 

Silly boy!


Last night before bed. I love how her hair is sticking up! 


Every time I get my camera out Xander automatically says "CHEESE" and demands for me to take his picture. He was hamming it up last night for sure! 
This is the second morning in a row that Isabella has been on her stomach in the morning. I know she has been rolling over for a few days now. I have never seen her do it, but I put her on her back on the play mat or in her crib and she will always end up on her stomach! This worries me so much because her neck still isn't too strong, I am afraid she wont clear her air way. So far she always has, but I still get scared. I am going to buy the Angel Care Monitor this week!! 
Had to take the bumpers off the crib. Sister likes to move ALL over crib during the night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012