Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Ladies Man

This past Saturday we took Xander to get his very first haircut! We took him to James barber Nick, at a place called Trendsetter Barbershop. :) He did really well for his first hair cut! It took about 20 minutes and he didn't cry or move at all. I think the lollipop helped a lot! Nick and a couple of the other guys there kept calling Xander (Leon Phelps) and I had no clue what they were talking about, I just laughed along with them. I asked James later and he told me to Google it. This is Leon Phelps:

At the ripe age of 16 months Xander has been dubbed the ladies man. I. Am. In. Trouble. That's all I have to say about that.



5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! handsome little fella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about Leon -I wouldn't have known either! Love that little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I recently gave my two-year-old his first hair cut... brought tears to my eyes, but he was getting way too shaggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute! He is definitely a ladies man ;) haha

    www.kirstenjoywilson.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012