Friday, July 6, 2012

A Week's Worth...


A weeks worth of pictures and thoughts...


Here are a few thoughts from this week.. Not necessarily relating to the pictures...
  • I am obsessed with spicy buffalo wheat thins
  • Isabella is precious and she works so hard during physical therapy she passes out right after! 
  • Xander would literally eat all day if I let him.
  • Going to the grocery store with two kids is quite the adventure! There is no room in the cart!!
  • I am thankful for this great Nation and for the men and women who fight to preserve our freedom.
  • Freedom isn't FREE!! 
  • My heart breaks to see what divorce does to families and children. 
  • I love red nail polish
  • I love the way women dressed back in the 50s & 60s 
  • I hope we get some good new neighbors!! 
  • I really want to paint the TV stand in our living room! I think that will be my next project!
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012