A weeks worth of pictures and thoughts...
Here are a few thoughts from this week.. Not necessarily relating to the pictures...
- I am obsessed with spicy buffalo wheat thins
- Isabella is precious and she works so hard during physical therapy she passes out right after!
- Xander would literally eat all day if I let him.
- Going to the grocery store with two kids is quite the adventure! There is no room in the cart!!
- I am thankful for this great Nation and for the men and women who fight to preserve our freedom.
- Freedom isn't FREE!!
- My heart breaks to see what divorce does to families and children.
- I love red nail polish
- I love the way women dressed back in the 50s & 60s
- I hope we get some good new neighbors!!
- I really want to paint the TV stand in our living room! I think that will be my next project!
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!