Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Challenge

I have seen the November Thankfulness Challenge floating around on Facebook for a few days now and I decided this was be fun to put on my blog. I am a few days behind so I need to catch up! I am constantly thanking the Lord for so many blessings, and I am excited to actually write one out every day for a month!

Day 1: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” - John 3:16. I am so thankful for this truth!! I am thankful for Jesus and his love for me. Thankful that I know he is the only person that WILL NEVER let me down! I am especially thankful for his grace! Honestly, the only way to explain why I am where I am today is simply God's grace!!

Day 2: I am Thankful for my Husband. He. Is. Awesome. Seriously. He is the most ambitious person I know. He works so hard and never complains. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband and father to our son.



 Day 3 (Today): I am thankful for Xander. He is absolutely precious. I just look at him and joy fills my heart.


I love the month of November! It just got even better with this challenge. I am excited that I am going to be focused on the things I am thankful for rather than complaining about the things I don't have! Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012