Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 & Friday Fun!

Day 4 - I am thankful for my home. I love my house. I love the memories that have been made here. I love how quiet it is during Xander's nap time and how noisy it is as soon as he wakes up. James and I love being at home. Home was never a peaceful place for either of us growing up, so I am VERY THANKFUL that we now have a peaceful cozy home to share and grow together as a family!!

Friday Fun - I met my friend Jodi at the mall for lunch and a play date. They have a fun little play area for the kids to run around and its perfect for winter/summer when its too cold/hot to go to the park.

I know I chopped off his head in the middle one, I just thought he looked so cute!!
McKenna and Xander love to play together! They are only two weeks apart and it has been so fun watching them grow up together. We live in the same neighborhood so they get to see each other alot! :)
I love this picture of McKenna! She was hiding in this tube thing. It looks like she is stuck but she did not want to get out! Too cute.

We had a lot of fun playing, eating, and shopping at the mall! After the mall we had to make one of our almost daily Walmart stops. They had Halloween candy on clearance so of course I picked up a bunch!! :) I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I am ready for some football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012