Sunday, November 6, 2011

20 months!!

I usually do not do Xander's monthly updates because he hasn't changed much since I started this blog, but I feel like Friday was a big day! He turned 20 months!! He is out of the "teens" and into the "twenties" and he will be 2 in 4 short months!!! I can not believe it!

20 months!! 11-4-11
Your are 36 inches, you weigh 30lbs, and it's killing Mommy just to carry you across a parking lot or up the stairs!!

You wear size 5 diapers,  2T-3T clothing depending on the brand, and size 6-7 shoes 

You know shapes: Oval, rectangle, square, circle, triangle, star, & heart

You know letters A-P and You LOVE pointing out the letters you know wherever you see them (mommy is so proud of this!)

You know numbers 1, 2, & 3

You love looking at books, playing on mommy's phone or i pad, EATING, watching Yo Gabba Gabba, and going through cabinets and drawers to see what exciting things you find!



You take one nap a day from about 1-3:30 and sleep from 8pm-7am. You don't cry when you wake up and sometimes mommy doesn't even know you are awake because you are so quiet in your crib!

You love playing with your friends and you love playing with "big" kids even more. Its so cute to watch you interact with other kids! 

You love your Mommy and Daddy! And you love giving us "sugar" and hugs!

You are such a blessing and I can't believe you are almost 2!!




Day 5- I am thankful for my Nana. She has always been such a wonderful grandmother and now great-grandmother. She makes each one of her grandchildren feel like they are her favorite (even though I clearly am). She is a woman of the Lord and I truly admire her. She spends over an hour praying in her prayer room every day and I am truly grateful for the prayers she has said for me the past 23 years!


Day 6 (today) - I am thankful for the extra hour of sleep last night! I really needed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012