Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Catch Up & New Blog Design!!

I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been crazy. James was gone last week for 7 days, and I held down the fort with little man. I literally cleaned every day he was gone. I don't know if I am "nesting" yet, but I felt the need to clean every closest in our house, scrub every bathroom, and even clean the base boards!! The house looked perfect when James got home, and it lasted about 20 minutes! Ha! So basically I am having to start over this week. My two aunts and my little sister are coming to visit this Saturday!! They are staying until Wednesday, and I am beyond excited! This week has been devoted to more cleaning, and catching up on the laundry James brought back with him. Our guest room currently looks like its being used as attic storage space, so I must have everything cleared out and clean by Saturday!! Our actual attic is stuffed full, so I am not really sure where all of this junk stuff is going to go. After my family leaves we are going to start making the guest room a nursery...So exciting!

This sums up last week: Mommy did a lot of cleaning and Xander did a lot of this...


He tried to put them all back in the box. Needless to say I am still finding broken angel hair pasta all over the kitchen 7 days later!!

Xander will be 2 in 11 days!! CRAZY. I love to go back and look at pictures of him. He was such a chubby cute baby.. I can't believe how fast time flies!! In honor of Xander's birthday I am going to feature a "throwback" photo on the next few posts! He is so precious!

4 months old :)

Oh, and check out my new blog design! I LOVE it! Thanks Lindsey! I still need to set up all the links at the top of the page, but I am so happy with the change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012