Friday, October 14, 2011

Catching Up...

I have been neglecting my blog for a while now! I saw my friend Jenna at playgroup today and I mentioned my blog and she encouraged me to get back into it!! I really like blogging, I just never seem to make the time to sit down and do it. I picked up my camera to see if I had any pictures I could blog about and I realized I have not taken any pictures since the newborn playgroup !! I have taken several picures with my iphone though! here's a few...

 
We cant seem to make it through walmart without a snack!
Xander's Aunt Tabitha is always sending him surprises in the mail! He loved his new bath blocks!!  

He loves his wagon! 
I have wanted to get him this house for a long time!! He has the farm and loves it! It costs over $100 brand new so I have been looking for a used one for a while. We drove by a random consignment shop and they had this sitting out front. It was $12.50...And the best part was it hardly looked used and it all works! I got an awesome deal and Xman loves his new house! 
A couple of weeks ago Xander had strep throat. He was miserable. We stayed home all weekend and watched Yo Gabba Gabba! Poor guy! 
Last weekend was Friday Night Out. Our church provides childcare from 6-9:30 two Fridays a month so parents can have date night! I always look forward to FNO!! We went out with some friends to a Japanese steak house, it was a lot of fun and the food was awesome!
Sorry about the picture overload!! We have been pretty busy these past few months! But I already have a few things in mind I can blog about so I will keep it up this time! :)  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012