Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy Weekend!!

We had such a busy weekend.. I think I am still recovering! Friday was another FNO and we went with some friends to a local seafood restaurant Mermaids. It was AMAZING! Saturday Xander had two birthday parties to go to! The first was his friend Noah's second birthday. Xander had so much fun running around outside and looking at the horses with Daddy. I tried to get a picture of the birthday boy (second picture) but he was very busy! :)

Later that afternoon we headed to Hannah's third birthday party at Boingo Bounce. All of the kids had so much fun bouncing around!! Xander has been to Boingo Bounce several times, but for some reason he was terrified this time!! I put him in the bounce house and he FREAKED out (as seen below :) He finally warmed up to it and had a great time bouncing with his friend Anna Kate. Hannah was so sweet at her party and Stacey did such an awesome job with the cute decorations!

Saturday Night we had friends over to grill steaks and watch a movie. Xander loves having company and loves having an audience! :) Sunday Morning we headed to church and then out to eat with friends at one of our favorite sunday spots.. Powerhouse! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend coming up!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012