I'm tearing up while I am typing this because I am so happy to say that our little angel is perfect. Yes she has Down Syndrome, yes she has a heart defect and will need open heart surgery in a couple of months to repair, but she is perfect. She is a sweet blessing from the Lord and we wouldn't change one thing about her...(except for her heart-- we need to get that fixed as soon as she is ready!! :)
Right now she:
- Weighs about 8 lbs
- Is About 19 inches
- Just barely fits into 0-3 month clothes
- Loves tummy time
- Can lift her head and turn it side to side easily
- Sleeps really well through the night (I have to wake her to eat every three hours or so)
- Loves being swaddled
- Loves snuggling with Daddy
- Loves bath time
- Is not bothered by all of the noise big brother makes!
- Takes about 2 ounces of formula every 3 hours
- Is a really good baby and I am so thankful she is eating,sleeping, and growing so well!!
Happy one month birthday Isabella Faith!! We love you!