Friday, August 5, 2011

What I'm Reading

I have always loved reading. I LOVE getting new books and I love finding books that are so good I can NOT put them down! I am currently reading several different books. This is a new development for me. In the past I could only read one book at a time. I now find myself reading different books for different reasons, so I choose which book to read depending on my mood. Here's a list of the books I am currently reading:

1. Bringing up Boys - James Dobson
2. Mockingjay - Suzane Collins
3. In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms - Dr. Laura Schlessinger
4. For Women Only- Shaunti Feldhahn
5. The Power of a Praying Women - Stromie Omartian
On the Kindle
6. On Becoming Toddlerwise - Gary Ezzo
7. The Help - Kathryn Stockett

I know that seems like a lot of books, but so far I love them all!! I am hoping to finish The Help by next week so I can go see the movie! It looks so good!

1 comment:

  1. i would love to know if you recommend 'bringing up boys' since i have 2. i'm sure anything by james dobson is good. i've got the help on my kindle, need to make time to read it! heard it's great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012